As you may recall, we jetted off to Hawaii last week for some fun in the sun at the St. Regis Princeville on the island of Kauai. Invited as Starwood Preferred Guests to celebrate their charming collaboration with Kate Spade New York, we were treated like absolute royalty. From the beach to the spa we made the most of every minute. Read on for the top ten highlights from our Hawaiian getaway!
1. The view from our ocean front suites. Jane's room overlooked the picturesque bay (Jurassic Park, anyone?) and Katie's had a pristine ocean view. Both took our breath away.
2. The seemingly 3 million thread-count sheets. Possibly the softest sheets we've ever touched. Pure bliss!
3. The 100% kona coffee. French press, delivered by our butlers each morning. Enough said.
4. Our morning swim. We rose early every morning (thank you, time change...) and booked it to the beach. Surely the most picture perfect way to start one's day!
5. The poolside piña coladas. After our swim we'd lounge by the pool and crack open a good book. Handsome pool boys were on hand to deliver drinks and fresh towels. The photo says it all.
6. Our cute totes. Katie sported "Par for the Course" and Jane carried "Paradise Island." They received countless compliments from our fellow guests!
7. Dinner at the Kaua’i Grill. Scrumptious doesn't do it justice. Try the hamachi sashimi.
8. Our Hawaiian LomiLomi massages at the Halele'a Spa. Heaven on earth.
9. The ginger margaritas. The Matchbook girl loves a good cocktail. These were perfection.
10. Great tunes. Our last evening we ordered sushi at the St. Regis Bar and watched the sunset while enjoying live piano tunes. An idyllic end to the perfect trip!
Thank you for having us, Starwood! We hope to be back soon!